23rd December 2010, 10:10 AM
mohammedfaquruddin

Completed MCA this year with 69.90% and want to do Ph.D in computer science : Procedure to apply and study with fellowship?

i completed my MCA this year with agregate 69.90%.i want to do Phd in computer science.what is the procedure to apply and study with fellow ship.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Computer Science if secured 57% in MCA?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  5. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  6. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  7. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
  8. How can I study PhD in Computer Science in Australia being a MCA postgraduate?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA 2nd semester student?
  10. How can I study PhD(Computer Science) in Harvard University having secured 50% in MCA? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Life Science for DST Inspire Fellowship holder?
  12. Can I apply for PhD in Computer Science after completing MCA with 48% from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  14. Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply?
  15. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  16. Can I do Ph.D Computer Science(Correspondence or Regular) if I completed MCA 13 years back with 64% marks? Which university is the best and how to apply for Ph.D?
  17. Can I do PhD after MCA? Procedure to apply?
  18. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
30th December 2010, 04:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed MCA this year with 69.90% and want to do Ph.D in computer science : Procedure to apply and study with fellowship?

Yes you are Eligible to Do Phd In CS After Completing your MCA with 69%.

So, if you have a good academic record in your Bacholar OR Master degree and If you have scored Minimum 7.5 CGPA In your MCA exams, then definately you are eligible for P.hd in CS.

And you can do PhD Computer Science program, in following research areas -

Image Analysis and Biometrics

Information Management and Data Analytics

Mobile and Ubiquitous computing

Security and Privacy

Software Engineering

Theory.

So, if you are interested to Phd, then please download the application form, Directly from the IIT Websites -

http://www.iiitd.ac.in
21st February 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Completed MCA this year with 69.90% and want to do Ph.D in computer science : Procedure to apply and study with fellowship?

i have done mca from ignou with 48% ...wants to do phd in computer science ...can i apply..?
24th February 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i have done mca from h.p.u. shimla with 75% and want to do phd in computer science..i m interested in operating system and want to know the procedure to apply for phd and course fee..
28th March 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i completed my mca,i want to do Mphil im management...Can I apply for Mphil in management
22nd April 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the fee structure of phd after mca, if I get it through the net exam. I also want to know in which I do Phd.
8th July 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligible criteria of PHD
27th July 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

hi sir...i have completed my mca with 82.9% and i would like to do ph.d.will u please let me know d procedure?and which university is the best to do n which stream?
17th August 2011, 05:18 PM
madhuri m

Default Re: Completed MCA this year with 72 and want to do Ph.D in computer science : Procedure to apply and study with fellowship?

i completed my MCA this year with agregate 69.90%.i want to do Phd in computer science.what is the procedure to apply and study with fellow ship.
25th December 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

i am mca student. i want to do phd so what are the subjects and what is duration period for phd
7th March 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

hai i am pardeep my contact no is 8797449180 i want to phd part time any one help me
21st June 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the Syllabus of phd entrance exam for mca student
28th November 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I completed MCA in 2012 whit 70.17 and want to do Ph.D in computer application.Please tell me Procedure to apply, area for Ph.D in computer application and study with fellowship?
22nd November 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i copleted my mca in 2011 with 68% but my academic background is not good
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?