19th January 2016, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to give for joining Aeronautical engineering?

I am a student of 12 science and i have interest in aeronautical engineering which entrance exam is to be given and how much percentage is required in 12 class

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to give for joining Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  8. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  9. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  13. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  14. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma students to get entry into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  17. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
19th January 2016, 10:19 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give for joining Aeronautical engineering?

For Aeronautical engineering one can appear in many exams just like AIEEE,CEE,JEE and through GATE.After qualifying these test one can get admission in aeronautical engineering.
20th January 2016, 02:32 PM
Jigarvaviya

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give for joining Aeronautical engineering?

basically aeronautical engineering is a branch of aerospace which deal with study,design and construction of aircrafts.
The candidate must have passed 10 +2 with physics , chemistry and math with alleast 60 % of marks.
There are different colleges offering the course of aeronautical engineering in india. you have to secure a good marks to get admission in the college.

AMIE
GATE
AIEEE
IIST
JEE
above mention exams you can opt for aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?