2nd February 2013, 02:35 PM
sabiha123

Is it compulsory to have a bachelors degree to pursue MSc in Mathematics?

Hello.I wanted to know that is it compulsory to have a bachelor's degree,i.e,B.Sc in Mathematics to pursue M.Sc in mathematics.Cant i directly apply for M.Sc in mathematics after my B.E?

6th February 2013, 02:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to have a bachelors degree to pursue MSc in Mathematics?

Yes, you can apply for MSc in Mathematics with engineering degree. Admission to the most cases is done through entrance exams. For seeking admission in IIT, you need to qualify JAM. Delhi University, Thapar University, etc conducts own entrance test for selection. Detailed information regarding exam can be collected from the web portal of the concerned institute.
19th July 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to have a bachelors degree to pursue MSc in Mathematics?

From which colg can i do M.Sc or M.tech in Mathematics after my B.E(ENTC)? n do i have to appear for the GATE exam for the that course? Please do reply fast.I will eagerly be waiting.
19th July 2013, 11:49 AM
sabiha123

Hello.and thanks for your reply.I want to know from which colg can i pursue this M.Sc course.n do i have to appear for the GATE exam? and if i want to do M.tech in mathematics then do i have to appear for the GATE exam? plz let me know as soon as possible.Thank you
19th July 2013, 11:55 AM
sabiha123

Default question for the colg for M.Sc.

Hello.Thanks for the previous reply.I want to know from which colg can i pursue M.Sc in maths? and do i have to appear for the GATE exam for that?
and if i want to do M.Tech in Maths then do i have to give GATE exam? please do let me know as soon as possible.Thank You.Have a good day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?