24th December 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Courses other than M.Sc after Bachelor in Chemistry?

I have done graduation in chemistry but i have not taken admission in m.sc.
so not doing m.sc. which type of courses i can do...???? after graduation which course i can do...????

Related Questions:
  1. After passing 12th with 70% which subject to choose in BSc?
  2. Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?
  3. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the best career option available for a arts student after 12th?
  5. What type of courses are available after completing MSc Chemistry?
  6. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  7. What career options are available after 12th in arts stream?
  8. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  9. What are the future prospective of taking arts in 12th?
  10. What career options are available after 12th in arts stream?
  11. Can I apply for M.Sc degree in microbiology? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am a final year student of B.Sc(Microbiology) at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  12. Am I eligible for MSc course after securing 52%?
  13. Is it worth doing MSc IT after finishing bachelor degree? Job opportunities for me after finishing MSc IT?
  14. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry other than M.Sc?
  15. Colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 1014 rank in MSc Chemistry?
  16. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  17. Courses other than M.Sc after Bachelor in Chemistry? -- [New]
  18. What is the best course after passing 12th?
6th January 2014, 12:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses other than M.Sc after Bachelor in Chemistry?

This is a very good attitude of bearing the spirit and desire for higher studies rather than running behind jobs right from the graduation level. This is essential since the research field along with various other rarely explored fields gets a setback due to lack of efficient candidates. Although you have not taken admission in MSc and want to pursue courses in other disciplines yet MSc would have been the ideal course for you.

Since you have done Bachelors of Science degree course in Chemistry so it would have been easier if you had opted for MSc in Chemistry as the discipline of study is similar. It is just a deeper insight to your subject. However there are many other fields which have great scope but you have to adjust to the new environment and new course quickly to excel in it and have a good profession in that field.

You can pursue post graduation or graduation or diploma courses in the following fields:-
--> Management -BBA,MBA
--> Mass Communication - Journalism, Radio Jockeying, Photography, Advertising,etc.
--> Fashion - Clothes Designing, Modelling, Jewellery Designing
--> Health - Dietetics, Nutrition, Physiotherapy
--> B.Ed
--> Hotel Management - Diploma,Bachelors and Masters programme
--> Travel and Tourism - Diploma,Bachelors and Masters programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?