26th May 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

List of Computer courses available to study for 12th NIOS student?

Friends,
I have done my 10th from NIOS and pass with 60%. Now I am doing my 12th from NIOS only and external. I am interested in Computer. I would like to know if I can do some course now? Can I do it while doing my 12th? Can I do both together? I want to do Computer courses in my 12th. I would be really grateful if you would guide me.

1st June 2015, 06:08 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: List of Computer courses available to study for 12th NIOS student?

No its not an good idea to join coaching institute computer courses now just focus on your studies and if you really wanna computer courses than choose that field after 12th class you can go for B.Tech in computer science but for admission in B.Tech you need to clear the JEE mains
You can also go for IT / BCA / BSC computer science these courses are also related to computer science but its not an good idea to do something in the middle of your last and important year in school life, or if you really wanna join coaching then join courses like basics of computer, c language , HTML language these are most common language of computer
4th November 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Computer courses available to study for 12th NIOS student?

I am passed out from 2 and I am interested on computer and I want to beat good and perfect trainer of computer. I want to know about any parts any practical of computer. Do I any course about computer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?