24th November 2010, 06:25 PM
sunchem80

Continue with further try after getting failed in MBA's group test again and again

I am studying MBA in ICFAI University distance Learning but after 4-5 trial I couldn't pass one group of it so, my question is that do I continue it or stop my tries. It is a commom student's question of DLM MBA in ICFAI.

29th November 2010, 07:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Continue with further try after getting failed in MBA's group test again and again

Discontinuing from the course means all the time spent for this course is wasted. You probably need some help and guidance for clearing this exam. Check out if any one can help you. It is not advisable to discontinue.

12th December 2010, 11:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Continue with further try after getting failed in MBA's group test again and again

Dear friend

Dont, think so Negative.

If you dont clear your One exams, then please try one more time.

Why you are waste your all year, hard work. Just help from other and try to think that, why you are not clear that exams after attempt manny times.

Dont think for Discontinue, because it will waste your money as well your time and your Hard work for all previous year.

Just, work hard and try to helps from other, then definately you can get sucess in that exams. Discontinue will not a solution, just work hard.

If a person worh hard, then definately they will get sucess one day, Just concentrate on your study, definately you will get clear this exams, nothing is impossible in this world.

Just try and concentrate on your study, dont think negative.

13th December 2010, 07:44 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Think positive,try to get the notes from , senior or your friends,who have passed the Exam , try to prepare accordingly

2)Concentrate on the Main concept, get some ideas from Staff and group study with your friends, who really work hard for that

3)you have wrote 4-5 time, so that you would have got the idea how the question paper patter will be,prepare accordingly, this time spent more times on your studies, more then what you did before

Best of luck

13th December 2010, 11:12 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Continue with further try after getting failed in MBA's group test again and again

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchem80 View Post
I am studying MBA in ICFAI University distance Learning but after 4-5 trial I couldn't pass one group of it so, my question is that do I continue it or stop my tries. It is a commom student's question of DLM MBA in ICFAI.
Dear friend,
Dont be upset,try it heartly,work hard,you can get success...
best of luck...

14th December 2010, 12:27 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

No, you should not stop trying to clear the test. Try & try untill you succeed.

If you are unable to clear the exam you can take help of your classmates who have succeeded that test, or your seniors or faculty members.

You can even take coaching on the particular subject.

Remember you will not get the MBA degree without clearing the test. So continue trying.

10th June 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

can i continue my mba since i discontinued it in 2007

8th January 2012, 01:58 AM
Subrahmanyam Thuraga

Cool Re: Continue with further try after getting failed in MBA's group test again and again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i continue my mba since i discontinued it in 2007
Yes! You can. And for all those who may not know, call/meet ICFAI and ask for "de novo" process. They charge abt 6000 rs and give you a cool 5 more years extension. So all initial fees you paid will not go waste.

4th December 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

If you fail 2 exams in 1 unit for MBA is that an automatic fail..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?