25th June 2018, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Correction procedure of name in the result of MH-CET?

Hello, I need your help. Actually by mistake my name on application form and result of MH-CET is changed. It is incorrect and now I want to correct it. Please let me know about the procedure for correction in result. Waiting for your response!

6th July 2018, 06:37 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correction procedure of name in the result of MH-CET?

No, you cannot change the name in result.

For changing name, DOB, fathers name and other details you need to visit the official website before the application date. MHCET gives time for changing any personal details in the application form.
Since you didn’t change your details before the date you cannot change any details after the exam.

You can mail the Directorate of Technical Education telling about your issue. There will be a chance if they accept your request and correct your name and send you the result card.

For more details visit the official website of DTE MH CET for mailing address & other details.
2nd October 2021, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have written my father name wrong in admit card so how can I correct my father name in result of mhcet ??
27th March 2022, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir

My son's name in

10th icse marksheet is : krish Bhatia

12th hsc hall ticket is : Bhatia krish Vishal.

Please let me know which name we have to write In mhtcet form 2022 ...please help ..
11th April 2022, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir in my mh cet mba application form,my father middle name is incorrect..and I have already submitted the application form..how can I correct that..will there be any problem in future my father in name is incorrect
17th September 2022, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Please help,same mistake happen with me,father name is wrong.I have visited RODTE department but they are saying no problem while getting admission,not ready to give any written.He is saying if you face problems,you meet us.I am afraid that my son will miss 1year .please share if there is any solution.
30th September 2022, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem if the sequence of the name is mismatched with other documents and CET score card !?
30th October 2022, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell my father's name incorrect in scorecard
12th June 2023, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hell sir I am submitted my understanding form for correction but result in correction not completed what I will do know
12th June 2023, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir . I have done 60 qustion correct but I got only 32% how can ti possible plz chek my result .it have printing mistake . I hope you can help me
Name:muskan sadik shaikh
Application no.: 231155367
Birth date:11-02-2006
Plz chake my result if you ignor mi I will case you and writen a latter for mh mht cet and i dei and dicesouns is your
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?