8th January 2017, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to cancel JEE Main exam because I have applied for both paper 1 and 2 rather than applying for just paper 1?

Respected Sir, I have applied for both JEE Main paper 1 & 2 but I want to choose only paper 1. Now I want to cancel the form as I have done a mistake so I want to know what is the procedure to cancel JEE Main exam because I have applied for both paper 1 and 2? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What option I should choose in JEE if mentioned JEE Main Paper-I or Paper-II and JEE Main Paper-I and Paper-II?
  2. Detailed information about the Courses selection under JEE Mains Paper-I & II?
  3. How can I cancel my application form of JEE Main?
  4. Detailed information about the choices available in JEE Main? Which one is better to select?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in JEE Main?
  6. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if applied but didn't appear in this year?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advance for admission in NITs and IITs if crack JEE Main Paper-2, B.Arch?
  9. What will happen if by mistake applied to JEE Main twice?
  10. Should I study D.Arch if score less marks in JEE Main Paper-II? Details of D.Arch entrance exam?
  11. Application date of JEE Main and Advanced for 2017-18
  12. How can I prepare to crack JEE Main Paper-II? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  14. For how many times I can apply if appeared in JEE Main last year but preparing for this year 12th CBSE Improvement exam?
  15. Where and in which college can I get admission? When the JEE Main paper 2 result will be announced?
  16. When the application form of JEE Main will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  17. How to cancel online jee(main) application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does IIT question papers come in Hindi or not? -- [New]
13th January 2017, 12:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to cancel JEE Main exam because I have applied for both paper 1 and 2 rather than applying for just paper 1?

There is no need to cancel JEE Main examination paper 2 even if you have applied for JEE Main paper 1 and 2. You can appear only in JEE Main examination paper 1 and absent for JEE Main examination paper 2.

There is no need to worry that you have applied for both examination papers. If you don't appear for JEE Main examination paper 2 then, it will be treated as absent, there will be not any problem and you can appear only in JEE Main examination in paper 1.
9th January 2019, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to cancel JEE Main exam because I have applied for both paper 1 and 2 rather than applying for just paper 1?

If I remain absent for jee main paper 1 will it be cost as one of the three attempts? I had applied for both paper 1 and 2 but now I am having second thoughts about taking paper 1 and I wish to take it directly in the month of april, what would you suggest ? I have taken paper 2 today but paper 1 is my primary goal.
7th December 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I write second jee mains in April as I was absent for January jee mains
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?