25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study MS in Germany? Cost expenses to study MS in Germany and USA?

Hi,
I want to know that is Germany best option for doing MS course? What will be the cost of doing MS in Germany and USA? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Total cost including Living expenses to study MS in Germany? In which language MS course offered? Requirements to apply?
  2. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  4. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Total cost to study MS in Germany?
  6. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  9. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  10. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  11. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  12. How to study masters education in germany?
  13. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  14. Cost of MBBS in Germany?
  15. Cost of studying B.Tech in Germany after 12th standard?
  16. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  17. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  18. List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?
10th September 2015, 08:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study MS in Germany? Cost expenses to study MS in Germany and USA?

Germany is a great place to study and the recent trend shows that many students from overseas are showing interest for studies in Germany. This is because the study expense is very low as compared to other nations and it houses many reputed universities which are among the top universities of the world providing excellent exposure facilities owing to the large base of companies in Germany.

The cost of doing MS in Germany and USA cannot be stated accurately unless you mention the course and the name of institute. This is because there are many institutes and each one of them have their own fee structure and the expense also depend on the location. However, the study expense in Germany is lower than that in USA but the living expense in Germany is quite high as compared to that in USA.
16th September 2015, 12:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it better to study MS in Germany? Cost expenses to study MS in Germany and USA?

Germany is a very good place to go and study MS but USA as it stands today is better than Germany in case of MS.
USA has more number of Universities in the Top 50 as compared to Germany so it is better to study in USA.
Regarding the expense it is very hard to exactly state the cost of studying the course of MS unless the University name is mentioned.
You need to mention the University name to get a more detailed description about the cost of pursuing the course of MS from Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?