31st March 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Cost of MBBS in Germany?

How much cost in germany to study'm.b.b.s'.....I needa plan things as per the cost involved so please do me a favour to tell that to me.

21st April 2014, 06:41 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cost of MBBS in Germany?

As you have mentioned that you want to study MBBS in Germany, Studying M.B.B.S in Germany is a very good idea, so i am clarifying all your doubt’s as Germany has world’s best medical institutes these institutes offer excellent education for medicine student Germany medical institutes have highly experienced teacher and are very student friendly so that anyone can learn well in a professional way and can ask any doubt’s without any shy the level of education at these institutes are very high they can be compared with world’s best medical institutes another great thing

is Germany has got its own Hospital so that students after getting their medical degree can join in Germany hospital and can be a good doctors, German Hospitals are very famous as operations which cannot take place in any other country’s hospital, successful operation’s take place in only these German hospital and these all are

because of these high education offered by these institutes. Now let be discuss with you about the cost of studying MBBS in an institute of Germany, actually there is no tuition fees for medicine program but you need Euro 4000-4500 for private coaching and your stay in Germany for approximately six month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?