17th December 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Could i give IIT JEE if I am a Biology student?

i m a bio student and having 12th this year but if a want to give a attempt for iit jee along wid neet,so plz suggest that if i could do this task.....??

18th December 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could i give IIT JEE if I am a Biology student?

Dear sir,if the student filled neet form correctly but forgot to sign by parrent/guardian by mistake then what will happen /can the student appear the test?plz.sir let me know.what will the future of the student.
18th December 2012, 10:48 AM
lonenatsume

To give any sought of enginnering entrance exam like IIT-jee ,AIEEE etc you should have PCM (physics, Chemistry, Maths) at 10+2 level..with minimum percentage of 60% aggregate in pcm.

IIT JEE 2013 Pattern

Following are the highlights of the IIT JEE New Pattern 2013 : Download IIT JEE 2013 New Pattern

Two Exams – JEE Main followed by JEE Advance
Time gap between these two exams will be two to three weeks.
JEE Main which is equivalent to AIEEE and will be conducted by CBSE, JAB and JIC will also support in this.
JEE Advance which is equivalent to IIT JEE will be conducted by IITs (JAB and JIC); with the same composition as at present
Only top 1,50,000 students including all categories from JEE Main will be able to appear in JEE Advance
Students who come in top 20 percentile in their board can only give the exams.
Admissions to IITs will be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE ADVANCE

Admission in other deemed universities who take admission on the basis of AIEEE will be based on JEE Main exam. Min %age criteria will be fixed for these too.
Exam in two parts, JEE-MAIN and JEE-ADVANCED.

40% weight age for performance in Class XII Board marks
30% weight age for performance in JEE-MAIN – Multiple Choice Optional Paper
30% weight age in JEE-ADVANCED
Effective from the year 2013
26th May 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

can you able to give NEET & JEE at same time after 12 class with general (biology & math)
7th February 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

In 12th I choose biology and get 70% and then I will choose diploma in electrical and get 71% will i can give iit exam basics from diploma
(in10th i have only 58%)

Please tell me this I have eligible for exam or not
29th May 2022, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Hey there. I've a doubt. Plz clarify it. Currently I'm doing my graduation course with zoology hnrs nd chemistry is my elective subject but I don't want to pursue it anymore. Nd I've completed my 12th board with pcmb. So can I be able to appear JEE ENTRANCE EXAM??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?