18th June 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Ph.D in Physical Anthropology through Inter-disciplinary mode under Ethnology if completed M.Sc 20 years ago?

sir
I have done M.Sc in physical anthropology from S.V.University 20 years ago and due to circumstances I could not pursue my Ph.D inspite of being a topper.I wish to do it now.I want to know that is there any university in Madhya Pradesh where I can get an admission in Ph.d in Physical anthropology or else am I eligible to pursue the same in inter-desciplinary manner under ethnobotany as I have an experience of last two years work as a project fellow in a ethnobotany project funded by MAPCOST.

11th July 2017, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Ph.D in Physical Anthropology through Inter-disciplinary mode under Ethnology if completed M.Sc 20 years ago?

Admission in Ph.D will be according to your field of study and expertise. You can seek admission in the same field, in which you have experience of 20 years.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the interview stage, which will be conducted by the concerned university. Just apply on a prescribed format, when there is an admission notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?