3rd February 2018, 02:17 PM
Aniket524

Should I indicate the problem of low vision in my left eye in medical colleges application form through NEET or not?

I want to know that my left eye has low vision. And the right eye work perfectly. I want to take admission in medical college through NEET. So, what we fill in form as physically handicapped or not? Because, if we fill as normal people and at time of medical checkup there is chances of rejection. Need your guidance.

6th April 2018, 10:30 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Should I indicate the problem of low vision in my left eye in medical colleges application form through NEET or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniket524 View Post
I want to know that my left eye has low vision. And the right eye work perfectly. I want to take admission in medical college through NEET. So, what we fill in form as physically handicapped or not? Because, if we fill as normal people and at time of medical checkup there is chances of rejection. Need your guidance.
Do you have clear vision with the help of spectacle?If yes,then should be fine,No need to apply under reserve category(PH).
you can't apply under physically handicapped category untill and unless you have Certificate of Physically handicap because at the time of document verification if shortlisted in the entrance exam you will have to produce the certificate to claim your seat.And if you do not have valid certificate with you,your candidature shall be cancelled.
So it is better to apply under general category and if you have clear vision with the help of spectacle then this should be fine for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?