18th September 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Which country is the best to do MS in Mechanical engineering stream?

Which country is best to do MS in Mechanical Engineering stream, and which stream is good, so as to work later on in Aeronautical/Aerospace industry?

19th September 2011, 08:31 AM
sidbond

Default Re: Which country is the best to do MS in Mechanical engineering stream?

The best place to pursue MS in mechanical Engineering is undoubtedly US.
The universities to look for are,
The Yale University, Caltech, MIT, Georgia institute of technology, Harvard University, Princeton University, Chicago University and the University of Southern California.
The GRE scores required for these institutes are all 780 and above. Yale reported a perfect 800 score in the GRE.

NTU, Singapore also has credibility to its name.

Best of Luck.
6th July 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which country is the best to do MS in Mechanical engineering stream?

WHICH SPECIALIZATION IS BEST IN MS ?? FOR MECHANICAL
20th February 2013, 06:36 PM
chaitu328

My priorities are as follows:
1. Less fees
2. Easy Job availability
3. Not a rural area.
4. Part-time jobs available.
I have excluded USA as visa approval ratio is very less and fees structure is very high.
Which country is the best to do MS in Mechanical engineering stream?
26th May 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

My priorities are as follows:
1. Less fees
2. Easy Job availability
3. Not a rural area.
4. Part-time jobs available.Which country is the best to do MS in Mechanical engineering stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?