21st February 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for doing MS in Mechanical Engineering?

I am about to complete my Bachelors of Engineering in Mechanical stream and wish to do post graduation and I'm totally not interested in doing job without mastering my subject.

My major issue of discussing this is that I'm seeking for the proper guidance needed for my masters which I wish to do abroad. I want a proper guidance of most of the good universities and colleges offering MS degree related to Mechanical stream. Also wish to know the cons and pros of doing that.
Waiting for the positive reply which will really help me.
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
  4. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in US university after completing mechanical engineering
  10. How may I get admission in B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)? When will admission procedure be starting?
  11. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  13. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  14. Can I get admission through government quota in B.E Mechanical after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering
  15. What rank should I secure to get admission in Asansol Engineering college, WB with mechanical engineering stream?
  16. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to take admission in UPTU after passing Mechanical Engineering from RTU Kota?
21st May 2017, 10:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for doing MS in Mechanical Engineering?

To get admission for pursuing MS in Mechanical Engineering course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS in Mechanical Engineering course. You need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?