5th December 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Job in foreign country being a student of Mechanical engineering?

Sir, I’m student of mechanical engineering B.Tech. I want to do job in foreign country so what can I do? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

6th December 2015, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in foreign country being a student of Mechanical engineering?

You cannot get job in foreign countries immediately after completion of your Mechanical Engineering course because foreign countries will not give you work visa for doing job in their country. The only way to do job in Foreign country after completion of your Mechanical Engineering course is to get a job in International Company through campus placements. If not, you need to study one or two years in Abroad then, you can find job in Abroad and then, you can apply for H1B visa for doing job in foreign countries.
24th October 2016, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs in foreign country through btech mechanical engineering
24th October 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I am studying in B.E.Mechanical engineer final year, how to apply and attend interview for the foreign company's. Please tell how to apply it useful for my career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?