11th August 2011, 01:14 AM
himz08

Will the written test for Mechanical Engineering cover both aptitude and discipline related questions? Sample copy of Mechanical Engineering?

Hello sir,

I wanted to know if the written test for Mech. Engg. will cover both aptitude and discipline related questions ???

I would like to have sample copy of the previous Mech Engg papers.. @ [email protected]

Thank u sir

15th August 2011, 05:32 PM
Bmsri

Default Re: Will the written test for Mechanical Engineering cover both aptitude and discipline related questions? Sample copy of Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by himz08 View Post
Hello sir,

I wanted to know if the written test for Mech. Engg. will cover both aptitude and discipline related questions ???

I would like to have sample copy of the previous Mech Engg papers.. @ [email protected]

Thank u sir
hi friend, to know how the questions are asked in the written test for mechanical engineering and their answers can be found in the website www.indiabix.com. this website also contains many details regarding the questions asked by different companies during their campus.It has also answers for those question.
Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?