25th December 2011, 08:36 PM

Which country is better for MS in Pharmacy? I have completed my B.Pharm

Hello sir,,,,,,,I have completed B-pharm.. I want to know which country is better for MS in Pharmacy field.......

25th December 2011, 09:47 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Default Re: Which country is better for MS in Pharmacy? I have completed my B.Pharm

Hello Friend,

There are many countries but India is Best for MS in Pharmcy.

There are many colleges in Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi,Pune which contain MS Pharmcy.

...........Sayyed Shahrukh
26th December 2011, 01:32 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is better for MS in Pharmacy? I have completed my B.Pharm

Germany is the best country for doing Ms in Pharmacy as here in some universities the education is Free or at very reasonable one.

To practice as a pharmacist, registration with the country, state or province's regulatory body is required. There is often a requirement for the pharmacy graduate to have completed a certain number of hours of experience in a pharmacy under the supervision of a registered pharmacist. If the regulatory body governs an entire country, they will usually administer a written and oral examination to the prospective pharmacist prior to registration.
16th August 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hello..can u plzz suggest me..which country is good for masters in pharmacy????m very confuseee plzz help me out...
12th August 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
my self chetana,studying in 4th b pharma...
i wanna do ms in abraod but having lot of confusion bcz all r telling that they wount give the visa to do job their aftr completng ms tr....!!!!!
so what shall i do sir...???? pl suggest me.....
21st May 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello...
I have completed my b.pharm n want to do ms in abroad, so many confusions in my mind, please suggest me the right country for masters in pharmacy.
5th June 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

which one is better to study masters in pharmacy between Canada and Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?