6th March 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy in India?

Sir,
I am studying in B.Pharmacy in India.
But I want to do my Masters which is
M.Pharmacy in Abroad. So,
please refer me any country which is suitable
for me for M.Pharmacy?
Please reply as soon as possible.

11th March 2015, 09:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying in B.Pharmacy in India.
But I want to do my Masters which is
M.Pharmacy in Abroad. So,
please refer me any country which is suitable
for me for M.Pharmacy?
Please reply as soon as possible.
All the big Pharmacy Colleges are mainly concentrated throughout Europe and America.
The best Pharmacy Companies though are mainly from the United States of America.
So keeping in mind all these you will need to understand that you will have try and get yourself admitted to the course of M.Pharmacy in America as all the best jobs for a Pharmacy Student is concentrated to the Universities of America.
All the best Pharmacy Companies go to recruit from all the top Pharmacy Colleges of America.

The Colleges of Europe are also good but the job Opportunity that is provided by the Universities of Europe are inferior to that of America.
So you need to try and get yourself admitted to the Course in America and then if you concentrate on your studies there you will benefit a lot in the long run.
So prepare from now on so that you can get yourself admitted to the Course in America as overall it is the best country to study M.Pharmacy.
17th March 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy in India?

What is cost for mpharm at US or Europe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?