6th June 2012, 12:22 PM
kuttysiva

Which course is a best choice for me to opt for between M.Sc Computer Science and MCA to appear for SLET Exam in Computer Science?

Which one is Best for SLET exam in Computer Science...
M.sc, Computer Science or M.C.A

Related Questions:
7th August 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for me to opt for between M.Sc Computer Science and MCA to appear for SLET Exam in Computer Science?

Date of SLET exam for madhya pradesh? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET ecomomics and mathematics?
7th August 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for me to opt for between M.Sc Computer Science and MCA to appear for SLET Exam in Computer Science?

Date of SLET exam for madhya pradesh? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET economics and mathematics?
8th August 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required for teaching computer science in govt. colleges. I have done MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?