7th April 2012, 07:35 PM
SHYAM MOHAN SIRMOUR

which course best in commerce ?

8YCorfu g 7rfu k farig diggi igxrxr7vov8to7cc8txciy

Last edited by SHYAM MOHAN SIRMOUR; 18th February 2017 at 03:17 PM. Reason: 8yet7xtt

Related Questions:
  1. What combination courses are offered in commerce for CS?
  2. Is commerce better or commerce with Maths? Which has a greater scope?
  3. What is the definition of Commerce? Difference between Commerce and Business?
  4. Is it possible for me to so PG Diploma in Commerce? -- [New]
  5. Scope of doing B.Com with Commerce and with Maths?
  6. Fee for 13th commerce in Mulund College of Commerce?
  7. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce? List of good Commerce colleges in Bangalore and Mangalore?
  8. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
  9. What I can do after passing 12th with commerce?
  10. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  11. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  12. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  13. Commerce or Commerce with IT, which option is better?
  14. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  15. How can I prepare for CA after 12th Commerce without opting for Maths with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure of Mulund College of Commerce for 13th standard commerce course?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
8th April 2012, 09:11 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which courses are best for me after giving 12th commerce exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHYAM MOHAN SIRMOUR View Post
I am financially weak.which coures will be best for me.i have given +2 commerce exams.

WHICH COURSE IS BEST FOR ME AFTER +2 COMMERCE?

There are various course available after completing 12th with commerce some of the important course are as follows,

-> B.Com ( Bachelor of Commerce )

-> B.B.A ( Bachelor of Business Administration )

-> C.A ( Charted Accountant )

-> C.S Foundation

-> B.C.A ( Bachelor of Computer Application )

-> D.Ed ( Diploma in Education )

-> After completing any of the above course you can very well do the PG course and apply for good jobs or you can go for jobs right after completing the course too but need some hard work at start to step up in your career.

-> I have attached the detail road map of which course you can opt after your 12th grade in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> Always keep one thing in mind just go for the course which you are interested and do hard work for 3-5 years then for sure you will have a bright future..

Quote:
"The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat."
Attached Files
File Type: zip Career Path.zip(1.04 MB, 3 views)
8th April 2012, 10:42 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are best for me after giving 12th commerce exam?

There are so many courses available after completion of 12th Commerce which you can choose according to your interest and ability.

After 12th Commerce you can go with one of the following under Graduate Course:-

B.Com.- Bachelor of Commerce
BBA-Bachelor of Business Administration
BCA-Bachelor of Computer Application
LL.B.-Bachelor of Law-5 years Integrated Law

You can go with one of the professional Course:-

C.A.-Chartered Accountancy
C.S.-Company Secretary
CWA-Cost and Work Accountant

You may also apply for:-

Fashion Designing
Hotel Management
Mass Communication
Journalism etc. after passing 12th Commerce which absolutely depends upon your Interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?