5th July 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply directly for Interview for AFSB in Technical Branch(Airforce)? From which website could I get the information?

I have Pursuing my B.Tech(CS branch).I have B.Tech aggregate 66.8%. So can i apply directly for interview for afsb in technical branch (airforce).
please give me your suggestion...

i heard examination which are conducted generaly 2-3 times in a year but pls can u tell any website link for getting detail's about these information..?

5th July 2011, 09:22 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply directly for Interview for AFSB in Technical Branch(Airforce)? From which website could I get the information?

HI DEAR
after complete your degree engg.
then you entry direct in air force through technical branch.
For this you entry University entry scheme.
age- 18 to 28 years

candidate below 25 years should be unmarried

both MEN AND WOMEN are allowed to applicable............

further information see website:--

http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...ch_branch.html
5th July 2011, 09:58 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply directly for Interview for AFSB in Technical Branch(Airforce)? From which website could I get the information?

to join in air force in technical branch first you have to give one written test. after that if you clear the written test then you will be called for interview. if you are selected in interview then after medical test you will be selected for the service in Indian air force.

for written examination of air force technical branch they publish notification in leading job newspaper and also in their official recruitment website. you have to apply for that according to they notification if you fulfill the eligibility criterion.

for all details about join in Indian air force visit their official recruitment website http://careerairforce.nic.in/ notification will come in this website time to time.

best of luck.
8th April 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

can we change our afsb date???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?