9th April 2017, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to do after completion of polytechnic course after 12th standard?

Which course is best to do after completion of polytechnic course after 12th standard? Can you please guide me with the best course which I can take next to excel in my life? I need a good job right after completion. So, please help me. Thanks!

15th April 2017, 09:03 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to do after completion of polytechnic course after 12th standard?

After completion of your Polytechnic course after completion of your 12th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc.,. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech through lateral entry admission process. To get lateral entry admission in B.E/ B.Tech course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing B.E/ B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?