5th March 2013, 11:51 AM
Gauravniit

Which course is better between MBA and MCA? I am studying BSc IT

I am studing in b.sc{it} sem 5 after completing b.sc{it} Which course is better for me mba or mca

5th March 2013, 02:54 PM
1962s

Default Re: Which course is better between MBA and MCA? I am studying BSc IT

Dear student I think and believe after doing Bsc IT you do MCA,master in computer application.If you do MCA you will be able to enhance your knowledge in computer application very well.It will help you to gat a job in software company through which you will be able to increase your expertise/skill /and communication language and it enable you to manage a job in MNCs.

Indeed MBA course is good for IT students you will be able to do MBA later because there is no age bar to do MBA courses.

Thank You,
5th March 2013, 03:46 PM
stuaan

Everyone can do MBA but they are know about their talents like their reading skills, spoken skill in english, leadership and how to interact with others. Also you have written entrance exam like MAT CAT XAT and CMAT etc., I don't know about MCA but I think MBA is administrative program so you think You are do that administrative very effectively then do it otherwise ........
1st June 2013, 10:28 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauravniit View Post
I am studing in b.sc{it} sem 5 after completing b.sc{it} Which course is better for me mba or mca
Well, every student facing the same problem and Basically, MCA as well as MBA Course having good scope ..

Aspirant and Interest is the Main thing which is used to choosing the course .

1) If you're interested in "Technical Field" then I suggest you to apply for MCA . MCA Course is the best course for that kind of students .

Bachelor is Minimum Academic qualification to apply for MCA Course .

To get admission for MCA Course, the candidate have to Attend entrance examination which is Conducted by the universities.

For MCA Course , It's Necessary that the candidate should having Mathematics as a main subject 12th Standard as well as Bachelor degree course .

Applicant need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree course .

2) If you're interested in "Management Field" then I suggest you to apply for MBA Course , which make you're career bright.

Minimum 50% percentage of marks in Under graduation course is necessary to join for MBA.

To get Admission for MBA course , Need to appear in CAT/MAT Entrance Examination which is Most important to get admission for MBA Course in reputed Colleges .

So, I suggest you to apply for any one of the course in which you have interested .

All The Best !
14th June 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

which is better course between Mba and Mca
iam studying B.com computer science
30th September 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Thanks for ur kind information. It will be useful for me.
18th August 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

hi
I m a student of BSc IT 2nd year nd m very confused wat to do after graduation . which is more better course MCA
or MBA
nd if I choose MBA then also what are the oppourtinies in future
kindly request you to give ur feedback
thank u

Ravdeep singh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?