18th November 2012, 02:38 PM
JMSathish kumar

How many years should I study for MCA course? I am studying BSc computer science

Respected sir/mam:
Nw iam studying bsc compuerscience. For this degree holder hw many years want to study for mca course. Someone say 2yr and others r say 3yr so i confused. I want the right solution for this question. Pls reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  2. How to become a lecturer in computer field if I am studying Bsc computer science
  3. How to become a lecturer in computer field after studying in BSc computer science field
  4. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  6. How many years to study MCA? I am studying in BSc(CS)?
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  8. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which books to refer for MCA entrance exam? I am studying BSc computer science
  10. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  11. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
  12. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  13. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study? -- [New]
  14. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  15. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  16. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  17. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  18. Which is the best option after T.Y. MCA or MBA? I am studying T.Y.BSc computer science
22nd February 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many years should I study for MCA course? I am studying BSc computer science

i am studying in MCA how to improve my all knowledge? pls answer for me
13th July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many years should I study for MCA course? I am studying BSc computer science

Respected sir/mam:
Nw iam studying bca compuerscience. For this degree holder hw many years want to study for mca course. Someone say 2yr and others r say 3yr so i confused. I want the right solution for this question. Pls reply
6th August 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
now iam studying bsc(computer science).how many years for studying mca?And how much fee for paid at one year?
3rd September 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

am studying BCA .i want to do MCA so please tell me the duration of MCA course
11th February 2014, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

hi,sir/madam.i have completed my bsc.pcm.i want to do mca in regular or corresponding.
11th February 2014, 09:28 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science, you are eligible to join MCA course.

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Post Graduate Program in technical stream being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

One should gain strong technical knowledge by completing this course.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for the candidates for this course.

If you want to get admission for this course in NITs, better you can crack NIMCET Exam.

You should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in your Graduation in B.Sc in order to be eligible to join MCA course.

Soon after the completion of this course, you will be having good number of job opportunities in variety of IT companies like
TCS
Tech Mahindra
Google
Oracle
Microsoft
Dell
Delloite
Syntel
Polaris etc.

Collect the placement papers of these companies and start preparation for the selection procedure along with your academics.

Wish you all the best.
25th May 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir // Mam ...
I m doing BCA now.. and i want to do MCA so i want know that what is the entrace exam...
and what will in it plzzz make a helpful....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?