25th July 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me between B.Tech and B.Sc after completion of 10+2 with 84% of marks?

I have completed +2 with 84
bsc or btec is better

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Tech and B.Sc after completion of 10+2 with 84% of marks?
  3. Can I do B.Tech after B.Sc? Which course is better for me between B.Tech and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  5. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  6. How can I get admission in BPMT after scoring 102 marks in NEET? -- [New]
  7. Can I get any government engineering colleges in MP after scoring 102 marks in PET?
  8. How to get a government seat after scoring 102 marks in EAMCET?
  9. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
  10. Can I get civil engineering branch in any good college after scoring 102 marks in AIEEE?
  11. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  12. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
  13. Am I eligible for WIPRO after scoring 56% in BSc?
  14. Is BSc nursing the right choice after passing out higher secondary? Should I instead choose BSc agriculture?
  15. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  16. Can I get Amravati Government after scoring 102 marks in MHT CET and 469 marks in Board?
  17. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  18. What should be the right choice after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
8th October 2012, 11:36 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between B.Tech and B.Sc after completion of 10+2 with 84% of marks?

B.tech is always the better option between the two. Both B.Sc and B.Tech are graduation course but the scope after completion of B.Tech is far better in comparison to B.Sc.

Therefore my advice would be B.Tech unless you are planning to appear for the Civil Service Exam or the Bank PO. In case one of these exams are your priority then I would say go for the B.Sc course.

The reason is that both course require graduation degree. Since you can complete B.Sc in 3 years and the fee is much less in comparison to B.Tech, it would be the obvious option. Both degrees would be counted as same when applying for Civil Service Exam or the Bank PO. Therefore it makes no sense to spend one extra year in B.Tech.

However if such exams are not your priority then I would say B.Tech is much better course. You will have a very good chance to get job through on campus. If you manages to score at least 60 percent marks then apply for the PSU jobs. In case you don't know PSU stands for the Public Sector Undertaking. These are the companies in which government is the major stakeholder.

They require candidate to have scored at least 60 percent marks in the B.Tech course. Some of the companies you can apply for are:

NTPC

ISRO

BHEL

DRDO

BEL

NALCO

SAIL

GAIL

IOCL

BSNL

MTNL

BPCL

ONGC

You will also have the option to work for private sector. Candidates with B.Tech degree in Computer Science or Electronics and Communications have great chance to work for IT companies such as:

Microsoft

Google

IBM

Intel

Wipro

Infosys

HCL

Dell
8th October 2012, 01:55 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between B.Tech and B.Sc after completion of 10+2 with 84% of marks?

Hi Aspirant

Well first i would say that both courses have their own features and also their own importance and also depends on the interest of the person But according to me both courses are best and their is huge opportunities for you after completing both of the courses ..

B.TECH Stands for the Bachelor in Technology and this is one of the best professional course in India and if you are able to complete it with a good college and good marks than the chances for a well reputed job is 100% and the course is specially good for the students who want to go in the private sector as their is companies who are recruiting for the b.tech degree holders Like : IBM ,Google ,Facebook ,TCS ,Infosys ,Mahindra Satyam , Samsung ,LG ,Bsnl ,ONGC , BHEL And SAIL And many more companies are their who are recruiting ..

And on the Other Hand B.SC Stands for the Bachelor in the Science and it is a simple graduate degree but it is a very much reputed and important degree for those ones who wants to make carrier in the government sector as after completing the degree

You can go for these Government jobs :

For Bank Po As well as for the Bank clerk

For the SSC Inspector as well as ssc clerk

For the Upsc IAS As well as the CDE Exam

And also you can go in the DSSB department too

Well for all these sectors and all these jobs you can apply after just completing your graduation degree with b.sc and also you can go for the teaching job after completing the B.ED Course after completing your b.sc ..

Now all depends on you as choose the option which you likes and take care that which sector you likes most the government sector or private and choose yourself rather than us because you know your self better than us ..

Best of luck
8th October 2012, 03:58 PM
Civtech
Junior Member+

Dear friend both courses are different from each other...If you are interested to going for the teaching field than you can go with B.Sc trade otherwise if you want to some professional jobs than you can go for the B.tech ....which was a good course related to the technology .............And after B.tech there are more jobs as related to after completing B.Sc.....SO in my opinion you will go for the B.tech ...rest its all depends upon you and your choice.......all the best
18th March 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between B.Tech and B.Sc after completion of 10 2 with 84% of marks?

what i can do after 2 b.tech or b.sc ? which cource is best for girls?
18th March 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between B.Tech and B.Sc after completion of 10 2 with 84% of marks?

what i can do after 2 b.tech or b.sc ? which is the best course for girls ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?