28th November 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

What should be the right choice after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

What should be the right choice after bsc in mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  2. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  3. What is the average salary after MSc maths?
  4. Which course to join after completing BSc, Electronics, Physics and Mathematics?
  5. Can I pursue MSc mathematics after completion of BSc computer
  6. For which Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Do I need to join any course for this?
  7. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  8. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is BSc nursing the right choice after passing out higher secondary? Should I instead choose BSc agriculture?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Tech and B.Sc after completion of 10+2 with 84% of marks?
  11. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  12. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  13. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  14. How to study BSc mathematics after completion of 12th with Maths, Chemistry, Physics
  15. Can I do MSc in mathematics after doing BSc?
  16. What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?
  17. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)? -- [New]
  18. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
29th November 2011, 08:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the right choice after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

There are many options after B.Sc mathematics. You can opt for M.Sc mathematics if you have an interest to continue in the same field. If you have flair in teaching, B.Ed will be the best course. If you are interested in computer field you can opt for MCA. You can also do MBA if you are interested in a career in management and administration. You can also opt for taking up a job. You should make a right choice taking into consideration your area of interest and the field which will suit you better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?