31st August 2012, 06:43 PM
Mehta Praful

Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?

After completion of BE in civil engineering what should i have to done MBA or M tech ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in MBA course in better choice after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering -- [New]
  2. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  5. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  7. After Civil Engineering is it better to continue to higher studies or jobs should be preferred?
  8. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  10. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  11. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  12. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  13. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Which is a better choice for me among M.Tech, MBA and Job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Does this true that girls would not preferred by many companies?
  17. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  18. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
18th December 2012, 02:33 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehta Praful View Post
After completion of BE in civil engineering what should i have to done MBA or M tech ?
Dear Aspirant,

This is the common confusion with all the Engg. students.
Whether M.Tech or MBA.?

I would suggest you like this,if you wanted to go for the business marketing like business head or company manager or any business oriented post.You will then totally curved to the business filed not to the civil field.

or

If you want to go to the core side i.e CIVIL Engg. You would have a bright future if do a M.E/MTech in Civil.
We have many opportunities in this field if you are holding a master's degree with civil.

Not only in India as well as abroad also.For example now in the Hyderabad the L & T has a great project 'Metro Rail' offering many job opportunities to the Master's degree holders in the civil.

Both have great future.It totally depends on the personal decision.So my suggestion is if you are master in the business logic's and etc go for the MBA else choose M-Tech

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?