17th December 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot after doing bachelor course in Agri Biotechnology

I am doing bachelor course in agri-biotechnology and I m in 2nd yr nd I want to become pilot so please tell me the procedure to become that

18th December 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after doing bachelor course in Agri Biotechnology

My friend is doing biotechnology engineering and got a call for interview for navy. Will he get a chance to do m.tech during the job period or can he do m. Tech before starting of with the job..
if he is selected ... ???
18th December 2012, 02:51 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to become a Pilot after doing bachelor course in Agri Biotechnology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing bachelor course in agri-biotechnology and I m in 2nd yr nd I want to become pilot so please tell me the procedure to become that

hi friend,

If you are aspiring to join Indian Air Force then you should have to apply for NDA examination and for that you have to fulfill the following Qualification....

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate must have completed their 12th Science from Recognized board.

Only Unmarried Male can apply for it.

Age of candidate must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

A candidate must have a citizenship of INDIA.

Exam pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Personal interview and Physical Test

all the best...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?