28th February 2012, 10:56 AM
nishithakamalshetty

Which is a better choice for me among M.Tech, MBA and Job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Does this true that girls would not preferred by many companies?

i am doing my b.tech in civil engineering(3rd year)
i am not able to decide what to do after my b.tech...
what would be better M.TECH r MBA r A JOB??
i heard that girls would not be preferred by many companies....is that true??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that Civil Engineering is a not a good career choice for Girls?
  2. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  4. After Civil Engineering is it better to continue to higher studies or jobs should be preferred?
  5. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  7. What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?
  8. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  9. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  10. Is it true that boys are preferred more than girls for Aeronautical Engineering placements?
  11. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  12. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  13. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  14. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  15. What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?
  16. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  17. Is it possible for getting a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech engineering? -- [New]
  18. Which stream in MBA course in better choice after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering
24th June 2012, 03:26 AM
pw121

Default Re: Which is a better choice for me among M.Tech, MBA and Job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Does this true that girls would not preferred by many companies?

I don't think so...there are many girls at very well positions in companies. You can start preparing for MPSC exam by this you can get a govt. job if you do not prefer private companies.
If you are hard working and ready to do job you can apply after your degree
If you want to study more and you want to pursue masters in your own field go for m.tech......
and if you good communication skills and want good job with nice package go for MBA then..

you have one year...choose wisely your course and start preparing for entrance exams...
good luck!
14th September 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better choice for me among M.Tech, MBA and Job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Does this true that girls would not preferred by many companies?

What's the reason behind - girls are not preferred for jobs by private companies after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?