15th August 2011, 08:00 PM
yshivamani

Which course is better for me after completing B.Tech Electrical?

i completed b.tech in electrical , i interested job in the field of designing which courses are better for me

Related Questions:
14th October 2011, 06:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me after completing B.Tech Electrical?

There are several courses after completing B.Tech. You can join for the M.Tech course if interested in the technical field. You can also join for the MBA if interested in the management field. You also have the opportunities to join for the government jobs by attending the various competitive examinations which are held. Hence choose your course accordingly as per your interest.
9th July 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i completed btech with 75% in electrical and electronics engineering as i am a girl private companies are not offering job and government jobs have huge competition so i decided to take some other courses,plz advice me which course is better to get good job
12th June 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i just completed B.E/EEE, which short term PG course are better.. so dat i can just get into in any govt , private core companies
23rd August 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
I have completed btech(eee) in 2012.I have 1 and1/2 year experienced in mcc panels.what is the best course of electrical and electronics
To improve my career.
Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?