29th October 2011, 11:26 PM
suraj gadekar

Which course is better for me between M.Tech and MBA after completion of BE?

recently i am doing B.E. my question is that wather i want to go for m.Tech or M.B.A...?

31st October 2011, 08:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me between M.Tech and MBA after completion of BE?

You can choose any of the above mentioned PG courses as both have ample scope. If you are interested towards getting in to the Technical field, you can join the M.Tech course. An MBA course will help you to get involved in the management field. Both the courses, the candidates have to attend the entrance exams for securing admission. In case of the M.tech course, you need to appear the GATE exam. In case of the MBA you need to attend the CAT/MAT exam.
1st November 2011, 03:29 PM
aniiita

Default Re: Which course is better for me between M.Tech and MBA after completion of BE?

hi, quite an obvious dilemma but it solely depends on the interest.
if you want to go in the research and development field , choose MTECH
and in case you want to choose administration or management , go for MBA.
Both are highly paid jobs. make the right choice
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?