7th October 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for a person having experience in Sales Insurance?

Hi i am 30 years old and completed m.com,mba ( HR) and I have also huge experience in sales insurance . So which course is better for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  2. Is it a good choice for me of doing MBA course being a candidate having completed B.Com course and with 1 year of sales experience?
  3. Will there be any growth in position of unit Sales Manager?
  4. Is CFA a good career option after doing M.Com?
  5. How SAP is helpful for career in Sales? Which course is beneficial?
  6. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  7. Which exam to write to become a Sales Manager after clearing Insurance Agent exam?
  8. What should I study among BBA and B.Com in IGNOU if having 8 years of experience in Sales job being a 33 years old candidate?
  9. Any certification exam that I can appear after passing out the IRDA online exam?
  10. Answer of Insurance Aptitude test question?
  11. What is business? What are the objectives, Advantages and Disadvantages?
  12. How to get Area Sales Officer job having experience as Sale Executive?
  13. Which course should I do after completing MBA with 4 years experience in sales and marketing
  14. How to become Sales Tax officer after B.Com and a work experience of 10 years in accounting field?
  15. Selected general category instead of obc in aieee form -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  17. Good colleges for Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  18. How to work in Motors Company? I want to do SAP course after dong MBA(Marketing and Sales)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?