24th August 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good choice for me of doing MBA course being a candidate having completed B.Com course and with 1 year of sales experience?

Hi. I am a B.Com student with sum sales experience.
what would be ur advice ?
ahould i persue an MBA ???

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities for me having completed MBA with Finance and Marketing and having 1 year experience in sales?
  2. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and MBA having completed B.Tech with Mechanical stream and having work experience in Construction field?
  4. How to do Summer Internship Project in HDFC Bank at Pune? -- [New]
  5. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  6. How to do MBA in sales and marketing?
  7. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  8. Which specialization is a good choice for me in MBA course having completed B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  9. Does MCA a good choice for me having completed B.Com from Mumbai University?
  10. Is there a good future in MBA finance and IT? I have completed my graduation in English Honors
  11. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How SAP is helpful for career in Sales? Which course is beneficial?
  13. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  14. What are the courses available after MBA Marketing?
  15. How should I plan my future and improve my skills in communication arithmetic and reasoning? I've completed B.Com and MBA(through correspondence) and having 4 years experience in software company as an accountant
  16. Which course should I do after completing MBA with 4 years experience in sales and marketing
  17. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?
  18. Which one is better between BBA and B.Com before joining MBA? Is MBA a right choice for me if I am interested in Marketing?

14th July 2014, 09:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me of doing MBA course being a candidate having completed B.Com course and with 1 year of sales experience?

If you have the clarity to pursue MBA the you should start preparing for the competitive tests like CAT, XAT. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entranceAspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA . For the SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled (DA) category, minimum 45 per cent marks is required. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification should be after completion of class 12 or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply. In such a scenario, a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/Director of the university/ institution which states that the candidate is awaiting final results. . Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?