11th November 2017, 07:38 PM
Bujikanna

Which course can I take after 12th standard to get a job in Airport in future?

Which course can I take after 12th standard to get a job in Airport in future? Can you please advice me to get the job successfully in future? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Awaiting to get the quick response. Thanks!

14th November 2017, 09:33 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I take after 12th standard to get a job in Airport in future?

You can apply for following Airport jobs after pursuing 12th or graduation:
  • Ground Staff
  • Air Ticketing
  • Customer Service Agent
  • Cabin Crew
  • Air Hostess
  • Commercial Pilot
Some of the posts are filled by 12th passed candidates while some are filled by Graduate candidates.

In case, if you wish to become Commercial Pilot, then you will have to apply for Commercial Pilot License which is provided to candidate only after proper training from commercial pilot training institute.
14th November 2017, 02:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course can I take after 12th standard to get a job in Airport in future?

It depends on the kind of job you want to get.

If you want to get a technical job like pilot or ATC or Engineer, you need to have a technical degree.

If you want some administrative job or some desk job, you need to get a general degree.

So, first you need to finalize the kind of job, then you can go for the job specific studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?