23rd December 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get custom officer job in future after scoring 58% in 12th standard?

Hi, I am sivahari. I have scored 58percentage in 12standard. Can i get a custom officer job on future?

20th September 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get custom officer job in future after scoring 58% in 12th standard?

i am doing safety in society @ port elizabeth college 3 year caurse can i apply fr customs when i finished my caurse bt its a certificate
9th October 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get custom officer job in future after scoring 58% in 12th standard?

what is the course to do after completing 12th computer science with maths to join customs
1st March 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i am completed in diploma in mechanical engineering, may be i joins the customs
25th November 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply customs officer jobs with intermediate qualification of 94%?
18th June 2015, 03:02 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

I think no.Because for custom officer job the graduation is must.
So you have to complete the graduation first in order to do custom officer job.

Here is a listed below eligibility criteria:-

you must hold a bachelors degree in any discipline.

2.Once you are a graduate, you may then, apply for combined graduate level exam, conducted by the Staff selection Commission.

3.This is an entrance exam conducted for recruitment of Officers in the non-technical branches of various departments, including Customs

4.The age limit to apply for the exam is between 20-27 years.

I hope you got it.
19th June 2015, 10:44 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Hello
your choice is good. But for custom jobs graduation is compulsory. These custom officers recruitments are conducted by SSC means staff selection commission.You are eligible only after your bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university. You have to face entrance exam for the recruitment. Age criteria is not less than 20 yrs. and not more than 27 years.

Thanks
19th June 2015, 01:28 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

Hi..................,

You can get a custom officer job only if you are a graduate degree with minimum 55 per cent pass out. To assume the role of the custom office , you should get into the Indian Revenue services(IRS). For IRS you have to clear Civil Services Examination.
Union Public Services conduct the civil services examination for recruitment into services like Indian Foreign Service, Indian Administrative service, Indian Police service, Indian audit and accounts service.

Civil service exam comprise --->
1> Civil service Aptitude test (CSAT)
2> Civil Service main exam
3> Personality Test

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?