13th May 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What to be done after completion of 12th standard with commerce to get a banking job in future?

What to be done after completion of 12th standard with commerce to get a banking job in future? Can you please guide me with the details which I need to follow to ensure that I will get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
22nd May 2017, 10:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to be done after completion of 12th standard with commerce to get a banking job in future?

After completing 12th standard you can go for graduation in any stream. After completing graduation from a recognized college/university you have to appear for IBPS PO examination if you are interested to get into government banks. And PO examination if you are interested to get into private banks.

You can also apply for clerk jobs with this qualification, but in this case the salary will be quite low.
22nd May 2017, 11:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to be done after completion of 12th standard with commerce to get a banking job in future?

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to be eligible for appearing in banking based recruitment's. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Com/ or it's equivalent qualification in order to be eligible.

>> As any bachelor degree is accepted, I suggest you to pursue Bachelor of Commerce course as you are from Commerce field.

>> There is no certain percentage criteria required in order to be eligible for banking recruitment's.

>> So I would suggest you to go with B.Com course in Graduation and on the other side, I also request you to choose the best stream based on your interests and skills that you have.
23rd May 2017, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What to be done after completion of 12th standard with commerce to get a banking job in future? Can you please guide me with the details which I need to follow to ensure that I will get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Candidates after completion of 12th standard with commerce can study, graduation in commerce or management to get a banking job in future. They have to study, graduation first and then can apply for banking job. Competition for the banking job is very high. So, they have to prepare well to clear the banking examinations. Candidates can make use of coaching classes available for bank examinations. It is also better to study MBA after graduation. MBA degree is useful for the candidates pursue their career in the banking field. There are nationalized and private banks offer various jobs to the graduates.
23rd May 2017, 11:48 PM
mrghost
Member+

According to me, to get bank job after passing 12th with commerce streem, you have to complete graduation because most of the bank exams are conducted after graduation. Along with graduation you can prepare for bank exams. Self study and coaching both are helpful to crack bank exams.

Mainly questions asked in bank exams are based on these subjects:

- English
- Computer
- Reasoning
- GK
- Quantitative Aptitude
24th May 2017, 11:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of 12th standard in Commerce, you can do B.Com course to get jobs in banking sector in PO and Clerical post.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
28th July 2017, 12:03 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

For getting a job in banks you have to prepare yourself for entrance exams.
Many banks conducts entrance exams for their own recruitment.
Main exam for banks is IBPS. IBPS conducts exam for banks every year. It recruits for following posts-
IBPS po.
IBPS clerk
IBPS special officer.

Eligibility criteria for IBPS exam-

A candidate must be a graduate with any discipline.
Minimum age of candidate must be 21 years and maximum must be 30 years.
A candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Procedure of IBPS exam-
There will be 3 rounds for po-
Prelim.
Main.
Personal interview.

There are 2 rounds for clerk exam-
Prelim.
Main.

You have do preparation for aptitude, reasoning and verbal ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?