14th November 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do if I am interested in banking sector

i am interested in banking sector which course i am doing please information give me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to do if I am interested in banking sector
  2. Which course is a better choice for me between CS and MBA having completed Graduation and interested in Banking sector?
  3. Difference between CS and ICWA? Which is better and what kind of jobs one can get after doing these? What is the qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to work in banking sector after doing M.Com
  5. How to join Banking Sector after completing MSc Maths?
  6. How to join banking sector after passing class 12th?
  7. What is the scope in banking sector after doing M.A Honors in Economics?
  8. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector? -- [New]
  9. Procedure for direct recruitment in Banking Sector?
  10. How should I prepare for interviews in banking sector? I have 2 years engineering work experience in power sector
  11. Best course available for banking sector? Books for preparation for Bank PO exam?
  12. Is there any jobs available for me? I have done graduation with 52% marks from Berhampur university, Odissa and MCA from IGNOU.I am interested in banking sector
  13. Insurance Sector or Banking Sector? Which sector has better scope, jobs and salaries?
  14. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  15. Job in banking sector after doing PG in commerce?
  16. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  17. What should be the answer if some asks an engineer that why does he wishes to join the banking sector instead of preferring the engineering jobs?
  18. What kind of preparation is needed for job in banking sector? How can I enter in banking sector?
28th December 2012, 08:13 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course to do if I am interested in banking sector

Banking sector in India has always been first preference of most of the students to work with.

Top Recruiters of Banking Industry

1.State Bank of India.
2. Nationalised Banks.
3. Other Public Sector Bank.
4. Private Sector Banks .
5. Co-operative Banks:

Nationalized and Public Sector Banks conduct entrance Examinations for mainly two posts

1. Bank Probationary Officers (P O) Exams
2. Bank Clerks or Probationary Clerks Exams

If you are interested in going for mainly in Banking Sector than doing B.com or BBA is good choice at undergraduate level.

Most of Public and Nationalized Banks Minimum education requirement is Graduation from recognized university.However for higher post they preferred MBA in Finance.

After completing your Undergraduation course you can apply in IBPS Examination conduct for both the post.

Minimum Eligibility for Bank PO IBPS examination
  • Graduation from recognized university.
  • Age limit – 20 yrs to 30 yrs
  • Basic Fitness level

ENTRANCE EXAM QUESTIONS PATTERN

Quantitative aptitude --- 50 QUESTIONS
English - -----------------50 QUESTIONS
reasoning ---------------- 50 QUESTIONS
Professional knowledge-----50 QUESTIONS

For more info visit the official website
www.ibps.in/
2nd June 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to do if I am interested in banking sector

I m in bcom 3yr
I m intrested in bank job
Nd I m average student.
What should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?