15th June 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course is good after completion of 12th standard with 50 percentage marks?

Which course is good after completion of 12th standard with 50 percentage marks? Can you please give me the information on the same? I need your valuable suggestion on choosing the right course next. Hope I will get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs after completion of 10th and 12th more than 80 percentage but only 55 percentage in B.Sc Physics Honors?
  2. Can I do BBA and then MBA after completion of 12th standard with 93.9 percentage?
  3. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad?
  4. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  5. What are the possibilities of joining ISRO after completion of 12th standard with 92 percentage marks?
  6. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  7. Can I get a seat in B.Tech college in AP after scoring 48.9% in Inter?
  8. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 130 cutoff?
  9. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  10. Which are the colleges of BSc Agriculture in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Is there any possibility for getting scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
  13. What is the minimum percentage criteria followed for doing MBBS in USA after completion of 12th standard?
  14. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  15. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th class for selection in IIT?
  16. Required Percentage of marks in 12th standard to become a Pilot?
  17. What is the last date for admission of BBA?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
17th June 2017, 12:01 PM
cmballal

Default Re: Which course is good after completion of 12th standard with 50 percentage marks?

Which Course shall I do/ eligible after 10+2.I Got 60% in Board Exam.(wherein 68 % in Group: PCCS) & 52 Marks in MHT-CET & 41 Marks in JEE ?
18th June 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is good after completion of 12th standard with 50 percentage marks?

Which course is best after xii with 50 percent marks in science group
30th June 2017, 06:46 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Since, you have scored 50% marks in 12th, you cannot go for IITs but you can pursue the subject of you interest in B.Sc course from a good college.

There are many universities/colleges that take their specific Entrance tests for B.Sc course.

If you do not know the subject of your interest, it is being suggested to pursue B.Sc in Information Technology or BCA course if you have even a little interest in Computer and Computer Science as per the current market demands, trends and career scope.

You have to apply for College's Entrance Test (usually held in the month of May-June) and then qualify to get admission into the college. After completion of the course you can go for MCA or get selected for Campus placements.

Afterwards, there is a great reservoir of career opportunities in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?