1st May 2017, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of joining ISRO after completion of 12th standard with 92 percentage marks?

What are the possibilities of joining ISRO after completion of 12th standard with 92 percentage marks? Can someone please guide me with the details which I need to know? I want to join ISRO somehow and I really need your help on this to do so.

14th June 2017, 11:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of joining ISRO after completion of 12th standard with 92 percentage marks?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. The academic qualification required for the ISRO entrance exam is bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university. Final year engineering candidates can also apply for the exam.

The age limit for ISRO entrance exam is 21-30 years. After 12th, you should pursue Bachelor's degree in engineering or technology to become eligible for ISRO entrance exam and clear it to join ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?