8th January 2017, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage criteria followed for doing MBBS in USA after completion of 12th standard?

What is the minimum percentage criteria followed for doing MBBS in USA after completion of 12th standard? Can you please give me the right details on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply? -- [New]
  2. Can I become eligible for MBBS after B.Sc if don't have enough marks in class 12th?
  3. What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  4. What exam do I need to clear after 12th to do MBBS from USA?
  5. What is the minimum percentage marks required to do BBA in USA?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?
  8. Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship for MBBS in USA?
  10. What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to join LLB course right after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I study 11th and 12th in Australia or USA after completion of 10th?
  13. Minimum percentage required in MBBS to study MS course from top universities of USA? Procedure to take admission?
  14. Detailed norms of studying MBBS in USA?
  15. What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  17. Procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for MD course at University of Pittsburgh, USA?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
10th January 2017, 10:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage criteria followed for doing MBBS in USA after completion of 12th standard?

There is no minimum percentage as such in the eligibility criteria to pursue MBBS course in USA. This is because admission is mainly done on the basis of performance in the entrance exams - MCAT and IELTS/TOEFL. The number of seats is very less so the competition is very high. Hence the higher you score in 12th, the better will be your profile but scoring well in the enteance exams and performing well in the interview rounds is mandatory to get admission call.
13th January 2017, 09:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage criteria followed for doing MBBS in USA after completion of 12th standard?

There is no minimum percentage as such which will make you eligible for MBBS course in USA. This is because the admission is mainly done on the performance in the entrance exams - MCAT and IELTS/TOEFL. However, higher the percentage you score in 12th better will be your portfolio and stronger will be your application and admission chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?