21st February 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join Physics, Chemistry, Maths after passing 12th science

im a scince student of 12th paas out which persentage it join me phy.che.math in my subject.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Physics, Chemistry, Maths after passing 12th science
  2. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Maths Olympiad after completing 12th? -- [New]
  4. Which course can I take after passing 12th science?
  5. How may I join Indian army? I'm 20 years old and passed 12th std with 68%(maths,Physics,Chemistry)
  6. Can I join BITS without Maths as a subject in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board? My stream is Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science
  8. Which stream is the best for me after passing 12th with PCM? What is the salary?
  9. How much marks should I get for B.Tech?
  10. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. How should I join a good professional course? My subjects are computer science, Maths, Physics and Chemistry
  13. Can students without Maths in 12th but with Physics and Chemistry join NIFT?
  14. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  15. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  16. Which are the courses other than engineering which can be done after 12th Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Science?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th science with 55%
  18. What are the options available after 12th with Physics, Chemistry and maths?
31st October 2015, 07:00 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to join Physics, Chemistry, Maths after passing 12th science

Hi,

Its a good thing that you have done your Higher Secondary schooling with Science Stream and have studied well much about Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. However, time has now come for you when you have to make a crucial decision about your career and give it a nice and fruitful direction.

There are many streams that one may opt to study once he/she passes out of schooling. And moreover, science students are the ones that have the widest options to choose from. You may take up Engineering, Commerce/Accounting studies, Arts subjects such as music, psychology, English honors, etc. But as per your query in this request here is what is best suitable:

It may be true that till 12th class students get to study about all three science subjects which include Maths, Physics and Chemistry. However, one you are out of school it is only possible to take up specialization in any one of them. For three more years you would be studying that particular subject in detail and graduate in that.

For Example: If you take Mathematics Honors as your graduation subject, you would be studying the same in depth and gain much better knowledge in only that particular one.

Now coming to your question about where to join, there are state universities across India such as Delhi University a.k.a DU, Mumbai university, University of Kolkata etc from where you can do your graduation. You just need to apply to the colleges that come under it and start with college.

Also note that the pass percentage for 12th boards is only 33%, however to get admission in top colleges you need to score the maximum possible in this examination. Be it 90% plus, 95% plus; score as much as you can so that the chances of getting admission in top colleges remain high.

Hope this helps

Thank you
Regards
1st November 2015, 08:09 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Physics, Chemistry, Maths after passing 12th science

You have required minimum 50% marks in 12th in Physics,Maths & Chemistry.After completing 12th you have a lots of career opportunities for which you can apply .There are some courses in which you can get admission on the basis of 12th or entrance exam.

There are some courses are listed below:-
1.B.Tech (Civil engineering,Mechanical engineering,Automobile engineering,Aeronautical engineering).

To get admission in B.Tech you have to appear entrance exam such as JEE Mains/JEE Advanced/AIEEE.

2.B.Arch

3.B.Sc

If you want to go for government jobs then you can apply for Indian Air Force.To apply for Indian Air Force you should have to appear NDA exam.NDA stands for National Defense Academy.

On the basis of your 12th qualification you can apply for this exam.

Age should between 16.5 to 19 years for this exam.

Physical fitness also required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?