29th May 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Which course I should choose to get a software engineer job PCMC or PCMB?

I passed 10th now should I choose pcmc or pcmb to do software engineer. Can you please give me the complete information soon? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on the same. Awaiting for the response as soon as possible. Thanks!

30th May 2016, 01:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I should choose to get a software engineer job PCMC or PCMB?

You can pursue PCMC or PCMB course based on your interest for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 10th standard.

Candidates who have pursued PCM stream in Higher Secondary course from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Software Engineering course.

Since, both PCMC and PCMB course contains PCM streams, you can pursue any course of your interest.

After completion of your 12th standard with PCMC or PCMB course from a recognised board, you can pursue Software Engineering course.
3rd April 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I should choose to get a software engineer job PCMC or PCMB?

How much cet ranking and percentage, I have to get to become aeronautical engineer
25th August 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Should I take PCMC or pcmb in 11 th to become software engineer
14th December 2020, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How much cet ranking or percentage is required to become an software developer and how much cet ranking or percentage is required for aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?