12th January 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Which course is related to my job after doing MBA through correspondence?

I want to do MBA through correspondence, Which course is related to my job as i am working as a security manager ?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  2. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  3. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
  4. Do B.E CS students have any opportunities related to CS field after doing MBA?
  5. Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?
  6. Will it be easier to get job after completing MBA(airport management) through correspondence?
  7. Which stream to prefer in MBA through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I get admission in B.A correspondence after doing diploma in Computer Engineering? Are there any courses related to computers that are in good demand?
  9. How to do MBA correspondence after doing BBA in finance?
  10. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  11. Should I go for a Job or MBA first?
  12. How to do MBA in correspondence? Can I get a job after my qualification?
  13. Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?
  14. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  15. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  16. Are MBA correspondence students eligible for job opportunities in Airport Management? How can I apply for it?
  17. Any good correspondence course for me after doing MBA HR
  18. Probability to get a job after doing MBA Airport management correspondence degree course?
26th November 2015, 06:42 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course is related to my job after doing MBA through correspondence?

It is good that you want to take up MBA which is Masters of Business Administration and is currently the course the whole world is majorly looking at. It speaks of high levels of professionalism, knowledge and expertise pertaining to various domains such as Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations, Information Systems and more. However, if you wish to know which stream would suit the current job profile you are in, here are a few leads about the same:

1. Since you are a security manager, I wish to clarify what kind of a security manager are you. There are a few types such as Security Personnel’s, Information Security Manager, Financial Security Manager and Risk Manager and so on and so forth. Thus, first of all you have to categorize the domain in which you are currently working inside your organization.

2. Once done, it would be much easier for you to choose a college and course according to your current level of expertise and future probable demands about your qualifications.

3. As far as I can guage, if you are from IT Security Department, then doing Information Systems as your MBA specialization would be highly fruitful. Not only does it provide greater insights about the work that you are already doing currently, but also would imbibe skills in you where you can put those concepts to use in your job further.

4. However, ideally every person must choose the subjects according to what they like doing in real life. If you wish that you want to be a Finance Manager, then doing MBA in Finance would be a wiser choice. Similarly, if you love HR as a field then go for MBA in HR and likewise.

5. Last but not the least, whatever you study just ensure that you are thorough with the knowledge about it. Though the market would need degrees and certificates, at the end of the day the concepts that you know and the work that you can do to impact the company in a positive manner would count.

Some of the top MBA Colleges that provide correspondence course are IMT Ghaziabad, Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning, Narsee Monjee, Sikkim Manipal University and IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?