3rd June 2011, 01:44 AM
ravikannan

Are MBA correspondence students eligible for job opportunities in Airport Management? How can I apply for it?

i am doing my MBA in correspondence.i want to know that MBA in correspondence is eligible for job opporunities in airport management.if Yes,then tell how to apply

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will it be easier to get job after completing MBA(airport management) through correspondence?
  3. Probability to get a job after doing MBA Airport management correspondence degree course?
  4. Job oppurtunities of Airport management after doing B.Com with computer application?
  5. Is there any probability to get a job easily for MBA Airport Management Correspondence Degree Course?
  6. Any probability to get a job easily for MBA Airport Management correspondence degree course?
  7. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  8. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  9. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  10. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Doing Airport Management course after 12th commerce? What are the job opportunities and salaries? Top 3 colleges in India providing the course?
  12. Which stream I can do for post graduation after completing BBA and B.Ed?
  13. Am I eligible for MBA in airport and airline management?
  14. Is it good to do MBA in Airport Management on the basis of BBA? Merits and Demerits of Airport Management? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for doing MBA in Airport management after completion of engineering course?
  16. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  17. Am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? What is the scope in airport management? Are there enough job offers?
  18. How should I pursue BBA degree in Airline and Airport management?
15th September 2011, 11:38 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are MBA correspondence students eligible for job opportunities in Airport Management? How can I apply for it?

MBA is a business line ,its the another way form the own subject.

Its a very good thinking to complete your M.Tech and at the same time job also,but try to manage everything in a proper way.
there are so many colleges offering you for the course:

Nagarjuna University

Institute of Engineers with BIT Mesra

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University

University of Burdwan

Anna university

Institute Of Management Technology, Gaziabad

National Institute of Business Management

MDU Rohtak

Indira Gandhi open university

for more about colleges click on:http://www.studyguideindia.com/Colle...-Tech-Colleges
19th August 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are MBA correspondence students eligible for job opportunities in Airport Management? How can I apply for it?

hai.. Wht is the required qualification fr mba airport management
by,
blessy
20th August 2013, 07:54 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravikannan View Post
i am doing my MBA in correspondence.i want to know that MBA in correspondence is eligible for job opporunities in airport management.if Yes,then tell how to apply

Yes,you will be eligible to get work a Airport Manager even if you are doing your MBA course through Distance learning mode.But for applying to this job you should have good personality along with good physical health.You will required to fulfill these additional skills:
~You should have good communication skills and should have good knowledge of English language.
~You must know to write and speak any one of the foreign Languages.

Airport authority of India limited conducts the Airport Management recruitment exam for different posts.These posts are for :
~Manager(Cargo).
~Manger(Commercial).
~Junior Executive.

Eligibility criteria to apply for the above posts are :-
-->>Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any discipline along with MBA in Airport Management/Finance/Human Resource from any recognized university.
-->>Candidates should have a working experience of at least 02 years in their respective field.
-->>Candidates minimum marks in graduation and MBA should be 50%.
-->>Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and should not be above 28 years.

Details of written examination :-
~Written examination will be of 02 hours.
~Written examination will include 150 objective type questions with multiple choices.

Syllabus for Written examination :-

~70% of the questions will be from the subjects which is related to the educational qualification for the post.
~30% of the questions will be from General Knowledge,General Intelligence,General Aptitude,English Grammar.

How to apply for Airport Management jobs :
  1. Visit airport Authority of India's official website .To visit its official website -->> click-here .
  2. Check "Recruitment" section and to download Advertisement click on "Notification" section.
  3. Read the notifications carefully and follow those steps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?