28th March 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ICSI course if completed 12th last year?

Hello Sir/Madam
I have passed my 12th last year.
Now I want to do ICSI course.
Please tell me that I can apply for ICSI program or not?
Waiting for your reply.

19th April 2015, 10:34 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ICSI course if completed 12th last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam
I have passed my 12th last year.
Now I want to do ICSI course.
Please tell me that I can apply for ICSI program or not?
Waiting for your reply.
Yes, you are eligible to enroll for Foundation course first after completing your Intermediate examination. If you have already completed your intermediate examination in any stream, excluding fine arts, then you are eligible to register for foundation course.

To become a Company Secretary (CS), you have to clear all the stages,

~~ Foundation Programme
~~ Executive Programme
~~ Professional Programme

If you have completed your 12th examination last year, then do not worry, just registered for Foundation Programs.

Duration of Foundation Program is 8 months, you have to pass the Foundation examination within 3 years from the date of admission.

Foundation examination is conducted in June and December every year. For registration, please visit the ICSI Official website.

If you crack the foundation level, then you are eligible for Executive Program, will graduate & postgraduate candidates are eligible to register for executive programme directly.

Examination Fees for Foundation Programme is Rs 1200.

If you are interested to registered for foundation programme, then please visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?