3rd June 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Online course available for MA English and PG Diploma in Child Psychology candidate? Procedure to take admission, age limit and duration of course?

I am Post Graduate with MA (English Literature) and PG Diploma in Child Psychology, with extensive teaching experience. My family intends to start a business with foreign investments. They feel that having a company course certificate will add value to the company. Due to age and being preoccupied I cannot attend regular courses. Hence I am looking for online courses. I request to you guide me about process, like addresses, fees, duration, age limit for admission and exam detail.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?