30th May 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose between ECE and Biotechnology if I am getting in the latter in a reputed college?

sir,according to my analysis i will get seat in ece in not a good rep
uted college and i will get a seat in bio technology in reputed college.can u plz suggest a better option for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do BSc Biotechnology in Vidya Pratishthan College of Biotechnology, Pune? What are the career opportunities?
  2. Reputed colleges for correspondence or distance M.E. ECE?
  3. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join? -- [New]
  4. How to join a reputed university while pursuing MSc Biotechnology?
  5. How may i get admission in Biotechnology course offered by any reputed college of north India?
  6. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India?
  7. How to get admission in reputed college for Astrophysics and Classical Mechanics after doing B.Tech in ECE? Is there any exam for such course?
  8. How to apply for internship in ECE from reputed MNC?
  9. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  10. Can I get admission in some reputed college after scoring 16000 rank?
  11. Admission in B.tech in a reputed college at Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of MBA in Biotechnology after B.Tech(Biotech)? How to get admission in reputed Universities?
  13. Which college should I choose for Biotechnology after achieving 219 rank in UPTU?
  14. Which PG course should I select after doing ECE course?
  15. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  16. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  17. How to do BTech in Biotechnology? I am working in reputed Bio Pharmaceutical company
  18. Which has more salary in India between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech
31st May 2011, 08:15 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose between ECE and Biotechnology if I am getting in the latter in a reputed college?

Going for a reputed institute should be the first choice. It will surely help in terms of the training provided by the institutes and also the placements prospects will be higher. But you need to decide whether you are actually interested in that field. This is important as only then will you have a career of your choice. You will be able to perform well and have a successful career thereby.
1st June 2011, 09:10 PM
sri_green09

Default Re: Which course should I choose between ECE and Biotechnology if I am getting in the latter in a reputed college?

first you should consider the course in which you are interested because the two course have no relation.
it is better to choose the course in a reputed institute since the job oppurtunity provided by them will be good.
but if you are interested in ece then go for it do not think about the collage.
1st June 2011, 09:11 PM
sri_green09

first you should consider the course in which you are interested because the two course have no relation.
it is better to choose the course in a reputed institute since the job oppurtunity provided by them will be good.
but if you are interested in ece then go for it do not think about the collage.
2nd July 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I know which B.tech course is best and has future scope biotech or ece ?
26th May 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

now i have completed my 12th am in big confusion whether to chose ece or biotech which course hAS THE BETTER job after i complete my B.E
8th July 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,according to my analysis i will get seat in ece in not a good rep
uted college and i will get a seat in bio technology in reputed college.can u plz suggest a better option for me?
bio tech is best
30th April 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i just want placement. So what among ece ,cse nd biotec have good placement in cgc landran mohali??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?