11th January 2012, 11:52 AM
sravanthi7

Which course should I do to get Government Job after completion of B-Pharmacy? Should I take any Coaching for this?

hi sir, i am a b phramcy 3rd yr student , i want to get a govt job after my b pharm so wch cources shd i do now , i meant shd i take any coaching now so tht i vil get a job immediately after my bpharm?? plz suggest me r plz send me ur guidence to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  2. What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
  3. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  4. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  5. Government Job Opportunities after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  6. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  7. What does it mean by Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities available after completion of Pharmacy course?
  8. How can I get job in USA after completion of M.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  9. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  10. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  12. What type of jobs I can apply in Government hospitals after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  13. Am I eligible to get a Government Job after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  14. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get job in Government sector after completing B.Pharmacy?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharmacy, I have scored 78% in B.Pharm?
  17. How to get Government Job in India after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope of M-Pharmacy course?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
11th January 2012, 01:42 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I do to get Government Job after completion of B-Pharmacy? Should I take any Coaching for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravanthi7 View Post
hi sir, i am a b phramcy 3rd yr student , i want to get a govt job after my b pharm so wch cources shd i do now , i meant shd i take any coaching now so tht i vil get a job immediately after my bpharm?? plz suggest me r plz send me ur guidence to [email protected]
HELLO!!
you have many choices after b.pharmacy which is graduation . but as you know now a days to get a government job you are required to give ENTRANCE EXAM

JOBS IN PUBLIC SECTOR
  • BANK PO
  • BANK MANAGER
  • STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
  • UPSC
  • COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE
  • ISRO
  • DRDO
AND MANY MORE!!!!!
2nd September 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do to get Government Job after completion of B-Pharmacy? Should I take any Coaching for this?

Hello sir my name is Rajesh i am studying fourth year what i should do to get a job in government
30th January 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

after b.pharmacy what are the jobs available in upsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?