20th February 2017, 01:20 AM
Sadu sudheer

List of courses available in Dairy Science? Best colleges and fees for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with NIOS board and now want to study Dairy Science. Please tell me what are the courses available in this stream? Best colleges and fees for it?

Related Questions:
17th October 2017, 11:40 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of courses available in Dairy Science? Best colleges and fees for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadu sudheer View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with NIOS board and now want to study Dairy Science. Please tell me what are the courses available in this stream? Best colleges and fees for it?

If you want to do diary science course after completing 10+2, then here below are details regarding diary science courses for which you can apply after 10+2 in science stream:-

List of Diary Science Courses after 10+2:-

1) Diploma in Diary Technology.

:- Duration of diploma in diary science is 1 year.

:- Fee structure for diploma in diary science course is Rs:- 22,000/- for whole course.

2) Diploma in Food and Diary Technology.

:- Duration of diploma in food and diary technology is 3 years.

:- Fee structure for diploma course is from Rs:- 25,000/ to Rs:- 32,000/ per year.

3) B.SC in Diary Technology.

:- Duration of bachelors of science in diary science is 3 years.

:- Fee structure for bachelors course in diary science is Rs:- 25,000/ per year.

4) B.SC in Dairying and Animal Husbandry.

:- Duration of Bachelors of science in dairying and animal husbandry is 3 years.

:- Fee structure for bachelors course in dairying and animal husbandry is Rs:- 27,000/ per year.

>> So these above mentioned are some courses in dairy science for which you are eligible to apply after 10+2 in science stream.

List of Colleges Offer Dairy Science Courses:-

1) Yogeshwari Mahavidyalaya, Beed

2) Anand Agricultural University, Anand

3) Adarsh Education Society Art, Commerce and Science College, Hingoli

4) Tirhut College of Agriculture, Bihar

5) Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada agriculture University, Palanpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?